Job Postings/Online Application- Apply online for any of our positions (employment opportunities listed below should be submitted as per the directions found below).
ANTICIPATED OPENINGS FOR 2014-2015
- Director of Special Services - NJ School Administrator or Principal Certificate of Eligibility. Valid NJ Educational Services certification and/or instructional certification with Teacher of the Handicapped/Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Coordinator Technology Integration (10 months - teaching certification required) - minimum of 5 years teaching experience PreK-12. Must possess in-depth knowledge of instructional technologies, instructional delivery, curriculum development, and data analysis. Strong communication, organization, planning, record keeping and human relations skills.
- Classroom Aides
- Bus Drivers - Part-time (CDL License required)
- Lunch Aides
- Substitute School Nurse ($140.00/day)
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Teachers ($90.00/day)
- Substitute Aides
For the positions of Lunch Aides, Bus Driver, Substitute Aides, Substitute Teachers and Substitute Nurses, applicants are to send in a letter of interest and resume to:
Raymond A. Gonzalez, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Westwood Regional Schools
701 Ridgewood Road
Township of Washington, NJ 07676
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
All certificated applicants including secretarial applicants should follow the link below to apply for the position: