Job Postings/Online Application- Apply online for any of our positions (employment opportunities listed below should be submitted as per the directions found below).
ANTICIPATED OPENINGS FOR 2014-2015
- District Instructional Computer Technology Coordinator (teaching certification required - knowledge of curriculum, professional development regarding technology and knowledge of state mandated testing).
- Special Education Teacher - Middle School - HQ in Social Studies
- Special Education Teacher (TOSD & Science Certificate or HQ required) - Jr./Sr. HS
- Reading Specialist ( leave replacement - 10/22/14 - 01/20/15 - District)
- School Psychologist (leave replacement - 10/20/14 - 06/30/15)
- Custodian - Custodian/Bus Driver
- Bus Drivers
- Lunch Aides
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Aides
- Set Construction Advisor - Woodington Players - Jr./Sr. High School - Design and builds sets for the High School Fall play and Spring musical - Manages crew and stage management team backstage during tech, dress, rehearsals, and performances - NJ Teaching Certificate preferred (Substitute Certificate will be accepted)
For the positions of Bus Driver, Substitute Aides, Substitute Teacher and Set Construction Advisor, applicants are to send in a letter of interest and resume to:
Raymond A. Gonzalez, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Westwood Regional Schools
701 Ridgewood Road
Township of Washington, NJ 07676
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
All certificated applicants including secretarial applicants should follow the link below to apply for the position: