Human Resources and Compliance ManagerNaomi Conklin, J.D.201-664-0880, Extension 2013Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Linda McLaughlin201-664-0880, Extension 2002By working in concert with the district's administrative team and the Business Office, the Office of Personnel will aim to foster a supportive educational workplace that encourages staff initiative, teamwork, and creativity.
To achieve this goal the Office of Personnel will make every effort to
- Attract and retain a qualified, skilled, committed, and diverse staff that is second to none
- Offer ongoing professional learning opportunities that equip staff with the skills needed to teach in today’s 21st century classrooms
- Implement a comprehensive mentoring program for teachers new to the profession and a novice teacher support program for our non-tenured teachers
- Recognize and honor the achievements of our staff and the contributions that they make to the Westwood Regional School District and the two communities served by the district
- Establish a competitive salary structure and a health benefits program that meets the changing health care needs of our staff and their families
- Provide an open door for staff to discuss needs and concerns knowing that any discussions will be handled in a confidential, timely, and objective manner
These efforts will assure that our students receive the best possible education, that we make continuous improvement for all staff and students an expectation, and that the Westwood Regional School District upholds its commitment to Excellence in Education.
NJ First Act