As previously communicated, we are happy and excited to announce that, in keeping with our community-created Strategic Action Plan, the Jr./Sr. High School will continue with our 1:1 Chromebook initiative for all students in grades 8-12 for the 2019-2020 school year. The plan calls for a modest annual assessment of $30 per student which is due August 31. More information is available on our 1:1 Portal.
· Click the following link to view the Chromebook Agreement (also located on the 1:1 Portal)
· The Chromebook Agreement does not have to be signed. You will click off on it along with other forms when you log into the Genesis Parent Portal beginning August 2.
· To view payment options click on the following link: $30 Fee (also located on the 1:1 Portal)
· Grades 8 & 9: Students who have paid the $30 fee can pick up their Chromebook any day between 8:00 and 2:30 PM.
· Grades 10, 11, & 12: Students kept their Chromebook over the summer! It is important for your child’s Chromebook fee ($30) to be submitted to the district as soon as possible as the fee goes into a fund that offsets the general cost to the district of implementing, managing, and maintaining a one-to-one program.
· Click on the following link for Frequently Asked Questions
· It is important for your child to bring his/her charged Chromebook to class everyday unless instructed otherwise by the teacher.