Click on the following link for the 2019 Final Exam Schedule: Final Exams
***June 20 is the last day for students and will be an ALL Periods Day.
***June 18, 19, 20 are 12:16 dismissals.
- June 12 & 13 are early Senior Exams only. If a class consists of seniors and underclassmen the teacher will communicate to the class if they are all taking the exam early.
- Seniors do not have to report to that class after they take their final exam beginning on June 12.
- If any student does not have an exam on June 18 & June 19 (half days) they will not report to that class. Students who are bussed to school who do not have an exam on June 18 & 19 can report to the cafeteria (Snacks and Lunch will not be served).
- Students are required to remain in class until the end of each exam period.
- The cafeteria will not be open for lunch or snacks on June 18, 19, 20 due to half days.
- Students bused to and from school will be picked up at the usual time in the morning and 12:20 from school to return home on June 18, 19, 20.
- Science labs will be canceled on June 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20.
For a full year course in the Jr./Sr. High School, the final average will be computed from the four (4) quarterly grades (21.25 percent each) and the final exam (15 percent). For a semester course, the final average will be computed from the two (2) quarterly grades (42.5 percent) and the final exam (15 percent). Quarter Courses will remain the same and if an end of course exam is given it will count as part of the quarterly grade.